Hi! Thanks for stepping in!
So we have this challenge among us – the outer world controls our inner world. We internalize the conflicts in our lives because we don’t know how to deal with conflict in a healthy way.
- Does it upset you when someone cuts you off in traffic?
- Do other people’s passive aggressive comments run in your head for days?
- Do you wish to be known as the ambassador for peace, guardian of calm among your family, colleagues, and social scene?
I speak and write to people who are totally ready for creating a life where they’ve become masters at handling negative situations, be it a conflict with others, or within.
I give them tools to get exactly what they want, which is being the pillar of peace and confidence in any emotionally upsetting situation.
I was born and raised in former Soviet Union, in today’s Estonia. My history studies brought me to the US, and I currently live with my husband and two kids in Albuquerque, NM. My greatest successes include,
- MA in History – my specialty is in ‘history of thought.’ My fields of research include Atlantic slave trade, birth of Americanism, and history of child bearing.
- Toastmasters – I’m an active member and advocate, I’ve served as the District’s PR Manager, and successfully participated in several speech contests.
- Keynote Speaker – I speak on topics conflict resolution and diversity
- Speaking Coach – I have assisted in many political campaigns, and my clients sometimes call me “The Diplomat Speaker,” or “The Watchman for Peace.”
When I’m not writing and/or speaking on how to put ease into heavy topics like conflict management and peace acquisition, or coaching in public speaking, I can be found playing with my Australian Shepard Rex, hanging out with my two kiddos and husband, and taking in the wilderness of New Mexico. Oh how I love to be outside!
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 fun things you don’t know about me:
- I read every trashy magazine in my dentist’s office. I kind of look forward to it.
- After a long day, I binge watch Friends to get my brain ready for sleep.
- I do 80% of my shopping at Costco. I know, I’m equally flabbergasted by that.
- I have 123 pairs of socks. It’s a long story.
- Even though I am a proud pack member of Rex, I’m obsessed with cat puzzles. Love love love cat puzzles!
You will get a notification about my speaking events, and blog posts. I will NEVER share your info with third parties.
If you would like to invite me to speak at your next event or meeting, let me know by clicking here!