Hi! I’m Eva!
So we have this challenge among us – we’re intimidated by even the smallest of conflicts, disagreements, and confrontations. What if they disagree with what I have to say? What if they reject me? What if they no longer think highly of me? Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?!
We internalize and avoid conflict because we don’t know how to deal with it without getting defensive and further hurting ourselves. Am I right? Or am I right.
As a result, we’re depressively deficient in getting what we really want, negotiating for our best interests, need be, or we get oversensitive at the slightest onset of criticism. All in all, our outer world controls our inner world.
I speak and write for people who want to be the masters of any conflict and all negotiating – be it with the world, others, or self.
I give them tools to get exactly what they want, which is being the pillar of peace and confidence in any situation.
My professional successes include:
- Director of Training at Coldwell Banker Legacy – I’m in charge of the training and education at the largest real estate company in New Mexico.
- REALTOR – I’ve helped Buyers and Sellers of Albuquerque Area to successfully negotatie real estate deals since 2013.
- Negotiation Expert & Conflict Management Consultant – I speak on topics of negotiation, conflict resolution/management, and effective communication. In the past, I’ve worked with politicians, business owners, and real estate professionals.
- Seminar Leader – I’ve lead and fascilitated monthly public seminars on topics of self-motivation, forgivness, self-improvement, handling negative people, eliminating judgement and positive thinking since 2017.
- Toastmasters – I’m an active member and advocate, I’ve served as the District’s PR Manager, and am the District Champion in International Speech Contest for 2020/2021. I also have achieved the DTM award – something only 1% of all Toastmasters members achieve.
- NSA NM Chapter – Board Member; I believe in giving back to my community that’s given me so much.
- MA in History – My field of research being history of thought and conflict of ideologies and women’s history.
A bit more about me:
When I’m not writing and/or consulting on how to put ease into heavy topics like conflict management and negotiating, I can be found taking long walks with my Australian Shepard Rex, hanging out with my two kids and husband, and taking in the wilderness of New Mexico. I love being outside!
I was born and raised in the former Soviet Union (today’s Estonia) – an empire born out of conflict, built on conflict, and sustained with conflict. I’ve seen how poorly managed and dominating conflict will lead to a breakdown, be it an empire or an individual.
Is it a surprise then that I’ve made it my life’s mission to create a world where conflict is mitigated in a healthy way, and speaking one’s truth is not just a birth-right but a duty?!
There’s a way to do it. Let me show you!
Want to know more? Here’re 5 fun facts about me:
- I’m a pen person. A great pen’ll not only make my day, but will also make me take notes I never even considered taking. My favorite? TUL Needle Point. You’re welcome!
- I read every trashy magazine in my dentist’s office. I kind of look forward to it. I know, I know …
- After a long day, I binge watch Friends to get my brain ready for sleep. My husband already judges me for that, so I hope you won’t.
- I do 80% of my shopping at CostCo. Yep, I’m equally flabbergasted by that.
- Even though I’m a proud pack member of Rex, I’m obsessed with cat puzzles. Love love love cat puzzles!
You’ll get a notification about my speaking events and blog posts. I’ll NEVER spam you or share your info with third parties.
If you’ld like to invite me to speak at your next event or meeting, let me know and send me a message.
Let’s keep in touch!