Hi! Thanks for stepping in!
So we have this challenge among us – the outer world controls our inner world.
We internalize the conflicts in our lives because we don’t know how to deal with conflict in a healthy way, and we don’t know how to negotiate what we want.
- Do you often sell yourself short – be it in business or personal life?
- Do other people’s (passive) aggressive comments run in your head for days and you wish you had said and done things differently?
- Do you wish to be known as the ambassador for peace, guardian of calm among your family, colleagues, and social scene?
I speak and write to people who want to master negotiating and managing conflict – with others, or within.
I give them tools to get exactly what they want, which is being the pillar of peace and confidence in any situation.
I was born and raised in the former Soviet Union, in today’s Estonia. My graduate studies in History brought me to the US, and I currently live with my husband and two kids in Albuquerque, NM.
My greatest successes include:
- MA in History – my field of research is in ‘history of thought and conflict of ideologies.’
- Toastmasters – I’m an active member and advocate, I’ve served as the District’s PR Manager, and am the District Champion in International Speech Contest. I also have achieved the DTM award – something only 1% of all Toastmasters members achieve.
- Speaker and Consultant – I speak on topics of negotiation, conflict resolution, and effective communication. I have assisted politicians, business owners, and real estate professionals.
When I’m not writing and/or consulting on how to put ease into heavy topics like conflict management and peace acquisition, I can be found taking long walks with my Australian Shepard Rex, hanging out with my two kids and husband, and taking in the wilderness of New Mexico. I love being outside!
Want to know more? Here are 5 fun facts about you don’t know about me:
- I read every trashy magazine in my dentist’s office. I kind of look forward to it. I know, I know …
- After a long day, I binge watch Friends to get my brain ready for sleep.
- I do 80% of my shopping at CostCo. Yep, I’m equally flabbergasted by that.
- I have 123 pairs of socks. It’s a long story.
- Even though I am a proud pack member of Rex, I’m obsessed with cat puzzles. Love love love cat puzzles!
You will get a notification about my speaking events, and blog posts. I will NEVER share your info with third parties.
If you would like to invite me to speak at your next event or meeting, let me know by clicking here.
Let’s keep in touch!